In I Am Not Your ATM: A Practical Plan for Teaching Your Teen to Manage Money, you gain the know-how and confidence to teach your teen how to handle money even if no one taught you. In this book you will learn:
- Why your past money mistakes don’t determine your future
- How to change the way you view money
- Why average is a scary place to be
- How to instill confidence in your teen
- How to teach your teen about money in a hands-on way
- How to eliminate the arguments and stress around money
The teenage years are such a transformational time. These years can be a great opportunity to teach your teen money skills. Instead of money being a point of contention and stress like it is for many parents and teens, you can become a team working together to help your teen build a strong foundation for the future. In the process, you can create a bond with your children that can last a lifetime!